We are so excited to say that we have officially celebrated one whole year in Belmont Village! We feel so lucky to be surrounded by such an amazing community. We couldn’t have done it without you, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
Looking back, we really have no idea how we managed to do such a massive renovation to our little shop in only five and a half weeks, but we did it! We basically gutted the whole shop down to it’s bare bones, started from scratch and got all new everything. It has been the biggest labour of love but it has been absolutely worth it to have now grown so much with our community and to have been welcomed into the Belmont Village family.
Before/During the Reno:
After the Reno:
From the beginning, our goal has been to make something special here in the Village as being the “go-to” boutique for all of your lifestyle and gifting needs. Thanks to you, we have done just that! We truly love meeting each of you that pop into the store. To everyone that strolls by, places an order, likes or comments on our posts, subscribes to our email, attends a workshop and shares about our shop, thank you!
We also wanted to extend our heartfelt thank you to each of our neighbouring small businesses in the Village. Here at Harp & Fin, we love our neighbours and appreciate how we have shared in our ups and downs to make it through this year together with the support of our wonderful community. If you haven't yet been to Belmont Village, put exploring here on your must do list this season. It is absolutely worth the visit to our little Kitchener district, and we promise there is something for everyone to sip, see or do!
To celebrate one year in the Village, we put together a fun day in Belmont itinerary with some of our favourite local businesses we recommend popping into:
Sweet treat from The Sconery ☕
- This beautiful bakery is a must visit for your early morning specialty coffee and tea, homemade artisan scone and French macaron needs. Some of our favourites are pumpkin, cinnamon honey, white chocolate cranberry and gingerbread.
For all dietary restrictions stop at Winnie’s Gluten-Free Kitchen
- This artisanal bakery has so many yummy treats for anyone who has a gluten-free, celiac, nut or dairy allergy. They have homemade sweet and savoury treats to enjoy there or we recommend stocking up on some of their frozen products to take home as well.
Treat yourself at the Sugar Savvy spa 🧖♀️
- This is our favourite one-stop-shop for all of your spa needs! They offer so many services including body sugaring for hair removal, eyebrow microblading, eye lash extensions and even organic spray tanning. We know the amazing staff will make you feel like a million bucks!
Lunch at Casa Rugantino 🍝
- This family-owned restaurant is one of the best hidden little secrets of our Village with homemade Italian dishes made from all fresh and local ingredients. If you love hearty Tuscan soup, spaghetti and pizza, dining here is a must!
Shopping at Hello Again 🛍️
- This is the trendiest consignment store to shop for designer clothing brands at a good deal. They carry all of our favourite name brands if you are looking for something special to add to your wardrobe.
Groceries from Yes Market 🛒
- “For the love of good food” - stop here! They offer lots of unique quick shop grocery products and high quality European foods, this is so much better than your typical grocery store.
Grab a donut from Lady Glaze 🍩
- If you have not had one of their to-die-for treats yet, stop what you are doing and run there now!! Not only do these old fashioned doughnuts look the cutest, but their flavours are amazing. Try one of our favourite fall flavours now like pumpkin spice latte cinnamon, chai tea marshmallow, butter tart and vanilla bean sprinkle.
Stop for a “sip” at Arabella Park Beer Bar 🍻
- Their unique menu of 18 rotating all-craft beer and ciders, the yummiest pairing food and bottle shop makes this restaurant a must visit! Plus their large patio and garage door style windows make dining the most relaxing experience with the best sunsets.
Shopping at Harp & Fin - of course! 💐
- Make sure to pop in, say hello and check out our shop for your inspired floral and gift giving needs for this season! We specialize in offering unique artisan gifts for everyone on your list. Don’t forget to grab a beautiful flower bouquet to enjoy all week long while you’re here!
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you again for being apart of our amazing community and cannot wait to see you in our shop sometime soon!